Our school meals are provided by Chartwells Catering. Please click here for further information on Primary School Menus. Please note this information is always subject to change. Click here for a copy of the latest menu.
All children in EYFS and KS1 (Years 1 and 2) are entitled to a free meal which is provided in school at lunchtime. This is part of the government's initiative for universal infant free school meals.
Children in EYFS and KS1 have the option of a hot meal or sandwich meal each day which will be provided in schools. Children no longer need to bring their own packed meals in EYFS and KS1.
Free School Meals - Key Stage 2 only
Who can get free school meals?
You can claim free school meals for your child if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income based Employment and Support Allowance
- Child tax credit with an annual income of less than £16,190. Please note, anyone receiving Working Tax Credit, regardless of their income level, does not qualify
- The ‘Guarantee’ element of the State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
Did you know, you can now apply for Free School Meals online?
Click on this link for more information: