ParentMail connects schools and parents, efficiently and reliably using modern technology, making essential communications much simpler for everyone.
For parent help with ParentMail please click on the link below:
St Modwen's is now a cashless school and we need all parents to start using ParentMail.
ParentMail can be used to;
- make online payments to pay for things like school dinners
- shop and pay for items, such as book bags and PE bags
- notify you of meetings and events
- complete and return forms, such as permission forms and surveys
- book slots for Parents' Afternoon as soon as they become available
- send you emails and text messages with important school information, keeping you as up to date as possible.
If you download the ParentMail app, you will receive instant updates and notifications from the school.